[Artemisia] A BOUNTY!!!!

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 1 18:34:51 CDT 2007

I would of course NEVER encourage anyone to shoot at him while he's actually protecting Her Majesty, and for all of those reading these words please understand that Lord Vidar's position as Queen's Champion is in no way part of this issue, other than that sheild makes him a little easier to identify.  Indeed, I encourage all combat archers to be very careful not to hit the Queen's Champion sheild, since it won't actually count.

As for Welsh treason, Your Majesty wounds me to the quick.  I swore an oath not to conspire against YOU.  The oath said nothing about conspiring against Your squire, besides, he started it!

Morgan