[Artemisia] Re: A BOUNTY!!!!

Lord Godwin FitzGilbert de Strigoil archergodwin at cableone.net
Sun Apr 1 20:25:50 CDT 2007

Well, since I as many other archers of the realm, use real live weapons in the
practice and art of our martial craft: the term "twig pitcher" does me no harm,
as tis no twig but a bodkin pointed feathered shaft that leaves my longbow.

But I am curious, as to why the Queen's Champion of Artemisia, would deem it
necessary to fling small stones at other Artemisian Brothers in arms?

Lord Godwin FitzGilbert de Strigoil; GHA, CGP
Legatus - Sagittarii Artemisia

On Sun Apr  1 11:54 , morgan wolf <morganblaidddu at yahoo.com> sent:

>To my fellow Archers of the Kingdom of Artemisia-
>
>Lord Vidar, called Bowbreaker, has given great offense!  He has referred to *all
of us* as "twig-pitchers"!
-snip