[Artemisia] Re: [LochSalann] Re: A BOUNTY- RETRACTION

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 1 21:27:32 CDT 2007

Gentle Cousins of Artemisia,

It is with sadness that I find that something started in good humor, between two good friends, is being taken entirely too seriously by some others.  So, let me explain:

Vidar and I are very good friends, it was he who dubbed me the "damn Vicar", a title I bore with pride.

Vidar has nothing against archers or archery, this started as some good-natured ribbing about a scroll he did and his name.

Their Majesties have great respect for archery in Artemisia, as can be seen by the fact that they have given two Gryphon and Pheons in just one month.

The bounty I put forth on Vidar was not done in anger, nor should it have been seen as justification for questioning his personal honor nor his honor as Queen's Champion.

The offered bounty is now rescinded- if you are a combat archer, and manage to slay Vidar on the field, good for you.  If he manages to run you down, it's nothing more than good tactics, not a personal attack by someone who hates archers.

Please people, remember that this is a game, and that challenges and bounties are just part of the game, not to be taken seriously.

to recap the most important points- VIDAR DOESN'T HATE ARCHERS, HE'S A REALLY GOOD GUY, THIS IS MY FAULT, THE BOUNTY OFFER IS VOID

Morgan