[Artemisia] Welsh Treason!

rcfaevans at comcast.net rcfaevans at comcast.net
Mon Apr 2 14:37:03 CDT 2007

Welsh treason?????????????

WELSH TREASON??????????????

As all the Realm knows, the Kingdom Archery Champion and Archer General are both fine, upstanding, well-groomed, and (of course) devilishly handsome Welshman.  But this goes without saying.  Is there something OTHER than a Welsh Archer?

What are we to make of this?

I know not what to do!  To prove my loyalty, I certainly cannot hunt down my good friend Vidar. Do I turn my bow upon myself?  (...I just can't seem to get a good draw on this thing when it's backwards...)

Ryryd

Disclaimer for the humor-impared: The above is often called 'faux-offended'.  This is all just being silly.  I do not demand any apologies, nor do I take any of this seriously.  But, then again, I WILL milk this for as many Royal Beers as physically possible...

From: "TClayton" <hereford at xmission.com>