[Artemisia] A BOUNTY!!!!

John Lawler woodmancreations at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 2 10:28:36 CDT 2007

Ok now I must pipe in here. I just got two nice Hightower X-bows and have
about 75 bolts and have HIRED two people to fight for me using them, and lo
and behold an even better reason to be an archer comes along and now you
tell me its off!!!! I had dreams of easily amassing enough Newcastle debt to
be paid by Morgan to last me all of Uprising and now its gone.....(tearing
up) all gone! Oh well just have to shoot at him for free!!!

Ely

(who is a large arrow target as well. why do you think I got the x-bows on
my side!)

An Irishman is never drunk as long as he can still hold on to one blade of
grass and not fall off the face of the earth!