[Artemisia] Re: [LochSalann] Re: A BOUNTY- RETRACTION

Terri Elliott terrilelliott at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 2 10:58:47 CDT 2007

morgan wolf <morganblaidddu at yahoo.com> wrote:    Gentle Cousins of Artemisia,

It is with sadness that I find that something started in good humor, between two good friends, is being taken entirely too seriously by some others. So, let me explain:

   I was one of the witnesses to the declaration of bounty and, as both HL Morgan and Lord Vidar were there (smiling and laughing I might add), at what was being said - by each to the other, I can state without reservation that no slurs where intended by either party to anybody but (perhaps) each other. And even at that, it was, as has been stated, all in good fun and nobody seemed to be taking any offense. It is unfortunate that this did not remain the good natured exchange of ribbing that it started out as.

  Just my unasked for two cents on the matter.
  Lady Asa