[Artemisia] Teachers for Collegium

Vaun Stevens vstevens at missoula.lib.mt.us
Tue Apr 3 18:33:39 CDT 2007

Greetings to one and all,

If you have been thinking about teaching a class at the upcoming Kingdom
Arts and Sciences and Collegium event on May 5, now is the time to
register.

To register as a teacher, go to the Kingdom's website. Click on A&S
Site. On the Arts and Sciences page you can either click on Collegia &
Universities  and click on Collegium 9 or scroll down and click on
Collegium 9.

On the Collegium page you will find a registration form for teachers.
Please fill this out and send it to me by April 20th.

Just as soon after the 20th as possible, a list of all the classes that
will be offered at Collegium will be posted to the A&S site.

If you have any questions, please do contact me.

In Service,

Annys of Pengwyrn

Class Coordinator