[Artemisia] Boffer Anyone?

AzirLt at aol.com AzirLt at aol.com
Tue Apr 3 21:41:30 CDT 2007

Greetings to All

I have a challenge for the kingdom.

This year at Barons War II there will be something old  but new.
I intend to run a Boffer Melee, I hope for  a war point for the Barons if
they will grant us this.
At one point there will be a Boffer army for each of the  barons to claim to
fight for them.

To make this happen I will need the help of every parent  and even fighter
out there.
Find a child out there and help them build boffer  armor starting with the
helmet. Then work your way down from there. If  you don't have a child of your
own the borrow one for someone has lots.They will  need to have a bare minimum
of a well fitting helmet. There will be a prize for  the most period looking
helmet. Second there will be a prize with the most chivalrous and best death.
oh yes  and lots of fun for all!
We will have some loner gear but don't count on enough to  go around. Bring
your swords and between now and then I will have some  sword making classes to
supply the armory with plenty of  sword and shields. At you local fighter
practices start having Boffer  fighting practices as well for at Barons War II it
may come down to the children  if the rest of us manage to kill our selves off.

Yours in the Service to the Dream
Maestro Don Azir de Lucera
Kingdom Boffer Marshal &
Defender of the Sable  Rose