[Artemisia] Boffer Anyone?

rayzentz at aim.com rayzentz at aim.com
Wed Apr 4 13:09:06 CDT 2007

Greetings, Don Azir,

Be aware that this process is already well underway in the Great and Mighty Shire of Arrows' Flight.   Our large band of little Pictsies is already training, outfitted with headgear, and is in the process of being armored, as well.   We extend Don Azir's challenge to all of the nobles of the kingdom.   Our band of Pictsies needs opponents (read as "fresh meat").

Don Azir, we accept your challenge, and we will be ready...!

Padruig McTavish
Bard of Arrows' Flight
Pictsie Warband Leader

To make this happen I will need the help of every parent  and even fighter
out there.
Find a child out there and help them build boffer  armor starting with the
helmet. Then work your way down from there.