[Artemisia] bellowing for a bellows

Catherine Helm-Clark no1home at onewest.net
Wed Apr 4 15:54:09 CDT 2007

As you may or may not know, there is a bloomery planned for
Uprising.  Planning is proceeding apace and going well with one
exception:

We need to borrow a hand-cranked bellows for the duration of the
event, preferrably the type you see in many blackmisth/forge set-
ups.  I am willing to drive and pick one up and bring it back to
wherever one may live that we might borrow.  Please, electric
bellows, while they are very nice and save a lot of arm, are not what
we need.  Good old-fashioned hand-cranked is what the job requires.

Please let me know if you can help us out.

Thanks for your attention.

ttfn
Therasia von LetsMakeSomeIronDude!