[Artemisia] BW2/Artemisia 10th year

Asheel Terestini ashe_el at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 9 14:05:24 CDT 2007

Sieg and I are trying to get the schedule setup for this event. If you are sponser or wanting to sponser something for the event, please, get in touch with us BEFORE April 30th.  After this date we will have to say no.  There is already a lot being planned for the event.

  We are still looking for teachers who would like to fill up some class spaces for adults and children.

  Thank you,
  Ashe'el