[Artemisia] Bard of Artemisia Competetion at Crown

ravenmacleod at comcast.net ravenmacleod at comcast.net
Mon Apr 9 23:33:23 CDT 2007

Unto the populace of the good kingdom of Artemisia and one behalf of his Royal Majesty Ralph Bigod do I contact you in the capacity of the Bard of Artemisia.

As is our custom in this kingdom we will be holding a competition to determine the new Bard of Artemisia. Master Braden has graciously agreed to host the competition. Please limit your competition piece to 5 minutes.

As Bard of Artemisia you are allowed the opportunity to perform for the court of their Majesties and to entertain in court if there are delays before or during. You will be an inspiration to performers of the bardic arts across the kingdom and have the opportunity to represent the bardic arts within our Kingdom. Also the winner of the competition has opportunity to host or see to it that the competition is held at the following crown tourney.

Master Braden has graciously agreed to host the competition at Crow this year as I am unable to attend so if you are interest please seek him out at Crown for more information.

--
Raven MacLeod
Esquire

En fides abunde virtus, en virtus abunde fides.

If people knew how hard I worked to gain my mastery, it wouldn't seem so wonderful after all. --Michelangelo