[Artemisia] Bard of Artemisia Competetion at Crown

rayzentz at aim.com rayzentz at aim.com
Wed Apr 11 01:20:03 CDT 2007

To the lovely and fair Maitresse Tanglwyst de Holloway,

Actually, while I thank you for the information, Lady Ellisif in Sleggia is my second, and is acting quite ably in that position.   And trust me, I am not wimping out.   His Lordship merely stated that Niccolo would feel that my mention of the word "duel" in polite company is not "proper", and that is the reason for my apology... not to him, but to any of you who may be offended by the use of that term.

For those of you who are not, however, offended by such verbiage, Middle Eastern War is the place and time for the aforementioned duel.   ;-)   A challenge was given, and accepted.   The Kingdom Bard, currently His Lordship Raven, and myself, the current Bard of Arrows' Flight, will be "duking it out", so to speak, in a Bardic Challenge.   The rules have been agreed on by the seconds, and all are welcome to come and see the "fur fly".

Besides, since I am one of the autocrats for this event, this gives me an opportunity to make a plug.

WAR!!   In May!   At the Castle!

Don't miss Middle-Eastern War

More to follow...

Padruig McTavish