[Artemisia] Bard of Artemisia Competetion at Crown

ravenmacleod at comcast.net ravenmacleod at comcast.net
Wed Apr 11 16:53:48 CDT 2007

Good Artemisians,

I appreciate your concern for this fine gentle but do not let his soft words sway your heart. He is a dastartly knave, be sure of it. :) The offence that did spur on this duel is on of most heinous offence and I would not dare to speak of it. Seconds have been chosen and terms have been accomplished and he did set forth a most devious challenge. As I have accepted this challenge I shall lay it out as I understand it.

The challenge is set to be a bardic duel between myself and Lord Padraig to settle the matter or the value and gentility of the ladies slighted durring discussions with the people of Arrows Flight. Two songs must be prepared by each person that the world has yet to have heard from out lips (the song must be new to us and never performed before either inside of outside the SCA). One of the songs is to be in a foreign language. Since I do not speak another language this is quite a challenge indeed.

now a disclaimer:
Please note that any reference to dastardly deeds or offences taken either prior or future are all part of the show folks. If you are interested in coming to Middle eastern war to see myself and a rather accomplish singer put our vocal cords and wits to the test please do so perhaps we can a Grand Artemisian badric after these matters have been settled.

--
Raven MacLeod
Esquire

En fides abunde virtus, en virtus abunde fides.

If people knew how hard I worked to gain my mastery, it wouldn't seem so wonderful after all. --Michelangelo

From: "tangl"<tangl at myway.com>