[Artemisia] Order of Precedence

Catherine Helm-Clark no1home at onewest.net
Wed Apr 11 11:59:02 CDT 2007

The order of precedence server went off-line
yesterday.  It should be back up by tomorrow.
If anyone needs awards info before it comes
back up, call us at home in the meantime at
two zero eight-seven eight five-five six six six.
We may be missing in the middle of the dinner
hours, since it's El Hemoso Dormiendo's b'day
today and we were thinking of going out, but
otherwise I should be at home telecommuting
all day.

There may be continuing problems with accessing
the site and with sending email (to me, and maybe
to El Hermoso Dormiendo).  We're working on getting
the problem fixed - but the problem is with our ISP
which just got bought out by a larger firm, and all our
services have gone to perdition in the short term.
But we are aware of the problem and are trying to get
things back to normal.

And this is why it is really important that you save
and forward any email bounces and webpage error
messages to us - because we need to know the
exact nature of any bounces and errors so we can
rattle the cage of the new ISP people.  Migrating
to a new ISP is a huge amount of work because
we are running an internal network of four servers,
and we want to try to avoid that if possible.  So
sending us error messages and email bounces is
important, so we have a leg to stand on when
dealing with the new ISP...

This applies to the following domain names:
onewest.net
rocks4brains.com
dogphilosophy.net

Please send any error messages and forward any
email bounces from the above domains to:
helmcath at isu.edu

If I'm lucky, this will actually get posted!

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

ttfn
weary woeful wormwood's wife