[Artemisia] Bard of Artemisia Competetion at Crown

Valerie Scarbrough vscarbrough at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 11 21:45:02 CDT 2007

On the subject of Brine Shrimp Paternity, etc., etc.:-snip- "It serves to remind you that I am not the brine shrimp but its conqueror"

For those who were at Defender's, here is where the issue becomes cloudy...........

I really hate to tell you this Raven, but the screaming demon decapod bore a striking resemblance to you, or so I've heard.

In all necessary gentleness,

Bethany