[Artemisia] Order of Precedence back online

Catherine Helm-Clark no1home at onewest.net
Thu Apr 12 23:19:53 CDT 2007

We have achieved connectivity or whatever you wanna call it...

The OP is now back online and so are our regular email addresses.

The result of the hassle with the new ISP that bought out Onewest
is this: we WILL be migrating the site of the OP sometime soon, in
the next several weeks.  The domain name of the website will not
change; there will merely be an outage of a day or so while we
migrate to the new ISP (with whom we are currently negotiating).
We will announce the date of the migration well in advance so no
one will be inadvertantly inconvenienced by the OP being down for
a day or two.

We have spent over 6 hours on the phone over the last 2 days trying
to get things fixed with the busted DSL line (not to mention the busted
email) and now know way more than we want about the new ISP that
has taken over onewest.net and srv.net.  Nor will we blame anyone who
decides to find their own new ISP...  There's something very disturbing
about telling the tech support guy that we have a network with four
Linux servers and hearing "ok, first I need you to bring up the settings
window in Outlook..."

(insert sound of Sean and Therasia screaming in frustration here...)

ttfn
weally weary woeful wormwood's wife