[Artemisia] Crown Results

B Wolf idahobrad at cableone.net
Sun Apr 15 02:29:33 CDT 2007

Her Excellency failed to mention the victor!

Sir Gareth defeated His Grace, and Sir Gregory overcame His Excellency
creating a wonderful match between Viscount Gareth and Sir Gregory.

After a hard fought bout, Gareth was victorious.

Vivat to our Crown Prince Sir Gareth and Crown Princess HE Sorscha!

Other award recognition from the day include Lord Ronan Lothti as the Bearer
of the Shield of Chivalry, and Lady Katriana of the Crosswinds is the new
Bard of Artemisia.

Other details later... it's bed time.

-Braden

Hachmood K. Braden von Sobernheim, OL, Gryphon of Artemisia, Defender of the
Dream
(Brad Wolf)
Member of the National Sarcasm Society.  Like we need your support.