[Artemisia] Crown Results

Maximillain von Passau maximillian_von_passau at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 15 17:12:57 CDT 2007

By chance did anyone record this, so i could be seend on video, or does some one have pictures they would be willing to share.

Max

Allen Hall <earlalan at srv.net> wrote: I would like to add that the list had 30 competitors, and was one of the
cleanest, best fought lists that I've seen.

I was extremely happy with the way the days fighting went.  The final bout
was a truely outstanding display of knightly prowess.  HRH Gareth and Sir
Gregory had a fantastic fight, and both walked away with honor earned!

YIS,

Alan

Lord Maximilian von Passau

Stan Wyrm Knight Marshal

'Knowing the Path and Walking the Path are two different things.'