[Artemisia] RE: Background checks required for supervising activities for minors

Syeira ladysyeira at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 16 10:32:10 CDT 2007

I got this from Northshield too but wasn't sure if I should forward it. I was waiting for the powers that be to make an announcement.
  Since it is here I will give my brief opinion.
  I don't like it but I have no problem with it either, as a mother or as a Acting Youth Officer. It is a sad statement on the world in general that it is necessary but I would much rather have one more tool to know my children are safe.

    Lady Syeira of Schattentor
  Acting Youth Minister
  Barony of Arnhold
  Kingdom of Artemisia