[Artemisia] RE: Background checks required for supervisingactivities for minors

rayzentz at aim.com rayzentz at aim.com
Mon Apr 16 14:00:57 CDT 2007

I work with children every day as part of my job (teacher at a lock-down treatment facility), and many students I work with are in treatment because of various types of abuse, and what it has led them to.   While I lament the need for the policy, the need does exist.   And personally, I agree with Finlay, as he said,"Those who would prey on our children need to be found and removed from the SCA."   Additionally, in my opinion, those who actually do prey on our children need to be removed from the planet.

Padruig