[Artemisia] RE: Background checks required for supervisingactivities for minors

Syeira ladysyeira at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 16 13:17:10 CDT 2007

It does state that the Kingdom will be billed for this.

  I also would like to know the criteria that will be used.

  Lady Syeira

Ken and Mindy Wilson <kenandmindy at cableone.net> wrote:
  Greetings,
As much as I'm in favor of this or other similar policy, I agree with HE
Conrad in that I would really like to know of the specifics of what the
criteria are, and I also would like to know who pays for the background
check. They can be a bit spendy, IIRC.
-HL Marcello