[Artemisia] RE: Background checks

Sondra Gibson sgibson at edulog.com
Mon Apr 16 17:38:56 CDT 2007

Padruig wrote:
I bring this up merely to warn against our natural tendancy to sometimes, in
our attempt to protect our children, judge others unfairly, and incorrectly.

I stated earlier that I am not opposed to the idea of a check on people
working with our children.   However, there are also the rights of
individuals involved.   As a father, I want the check.   As a citizen, I
abhor the need for a check.   Father wins, but we need to be careful as we
walk this path...

Very well said!
Gefjon