[Artemisia] Event Emergency

Reuben and Arwen reuben_arwen at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 17 11:58:20 CDT 2007

After what occurred at Virginia Tech, I was wondering if the SCA has an emergency policy in place.  I've been at events where there have been incidents, and they were handled very well until the authorities showed up.  What about large scale problems at big events out in the boonies?  How are we to react?  Heaven forbid something should ever happen, but could our mundane law enforcement Scadians weigh in here?  Arwen (who is feeling paranoid & sad)