[Artemisia] Event Emergency

Dame Theodora damethea at inbox.com
Tue Apr 17 11:28:02 CDT 2007

Each large scale event is supposed to have an emergency plan in place.  I know Estrella and Pennsic have them.  This plan should cover natrual disasters, fire, and other types of emergencies, such as mundane legal issues that may or may not be directly related to the SCA.

With regards to implementation:  I would think this should be handled as a joint effort between the autocrats and seneschals, with input from chirurgeons, SCA sheriffs, and other people that have to handle emergencies, and made available for each event.

~thea
(who is thinking about the ramifications of this question for upcoming events)

Theodora of Trebizond, OP
Loch Salann, Artemisia
"Efficio Novae Res"