[Artemisia] Awards given at Crown

B Wolf idahobrad at cableone.net
Tue Apr 17 15:08:47 CDT 2007

Varia would know about the stuff during Timmur & Tianna's reign (in fact, I
think all 3 SiS were BY Varia).  Bart did Liam's backscroll, and the AoA was
m'Lady Magdalena (from Arn Hold) on the Illumination, and Giliana did the
callig.  the Talon was also by Varia, as was the Bard scroll.

The only ??? are the GML to Griffon, the Gryphon's Heart for Ivegard, and
the GML for HRH Sorcha, which I don't believe had anything written on the
back.

Hope that helps...

-Braden

Hachmood K. Braden von Sobernheim, OL, OP, GA
(Brad Wolf)
Member of the National Sarcasm Society.  Like we need your support.