[Artemisia] Background checks +

Becki Child ladyliz1313 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 17 14:21:31 CDT 2007

If you can stand one more comment on this background check thing.  Just
remember, that perps aren't always involved in our youth activities.  My
son, when age 14 was raped by a person attending their first event at
Uprising.  My son almost committed suicide that night.  I didn't find out
until a month later and it destroyed him.  So we have to watch our children
closer than before.

Also, please be aware that there is a convicted pedophile that lives down in
Arrows' Flight. (not sure how often he plays anymore) Because it's been over
10 years, he doesn't appear on the sexual offenders list anymore. But he has
reoffended, but wasn't prosecuted due to a technicality.