[Artemisia] Background checks +

TClayton hereford at xmission.com
Tue Apr 17 16:27:12 CDT 2007

Greetings to the List from Their Royal Majesties, Ralph and Kassandra,
    We understand that this topic can raise alarms, old wounds, and blood
pressures.  Her Majesty and I have both worked with Children and I am
employed with the city of Murray, Utah. We are both well acquainted with
back ground checks, and they have been a normal part of our employment for
years.
    We would ask all to remember, these conversations in public forums can
tread on liable grounds with real consequences with for individuals and
groups in the SCA. In the attempt to argue against a witch hunt, be sure you
don't start one of your own.
    Perhaps this conversation has run its course now.
-----Ralph, Rex Artemisia