[Artemisia] RE: Artemisia Digest, Vol 43, Issue 20

Crystal Olsen bodaecia at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 17 22:34:16 CDT 2007

IIRC, the Golden Maple Leaf for Grifon de Radonvilliers was done by HL Bronwyn Morgan.  It's quite lovely too. =)

Yours,
Jaquelinne

___ Varia would know about the stuff during Timmur & Tianna's reign (in fact, Ithink all 3 SiS were BY Varia).  Bart did Liam's backscroll, and the AoA wasm'Lady Magdalena (from Arn Hold) on the Illumination, and Giliana did thecallig.  the Talon was also by Varia, as was the Bard scroll. The only ??? are the GML to Griffon, the Gryphon's Heart for Ivegard, andthe GML for HRH Sorcha, which I don't believe had anything written on theback. Hope that helps... -Braden Hachmood K. Braden von Sobernheim, OL, OP, GA(Brad Wolf)Member of the National Sarcasm Society.  Like we need your support.