[Artemisia] Event Emergency

Tony Palmer liamthered at cableone.net
Tue Apr 17 19:32:51 CDT 2007

 Greetings,
Oddly enough I was just contemplating the issue of an Emergency Response
Plan at Crown and was going to discuss it with the Kingdom Seneschal at some
point. As it stands, Mundane Authorities are to be called in any
Law-enforcement or other emergency situation. The Autocrat and Seneschalate
are the one's who decide what to do until they arrive. The Kingdom Sheriffs
office is, of course, always available to assist and to make recommendations
based on the situation. As is, I'm sure, the Chirurgeonate.

Liam
Kingdom Sheriff

(Also known as Captain Palmer, a 15 year veteran of the Fire Service)