[Artemisia] Awards given at Crown

Sine Fergusson sine_fergusson at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 17 18:53:40 CDT 2007

The More important questions are. . . Was the Court report form done? Was it filled out correctly? Was it Signed by the Crown to be Official?

Because if you can't say yes to all three questions, then you have some issues getting all that to the OP, let alone to be published into the Sage.

Lady Sine, Gryphons Eye Herald

Daria wrote: I'll give my permission to just use this as the submission to the Sage.
Does that work??

Daria

--
Lady Sine Fergusson of Kintyre