[Artemisia] Re: This week's edition of "Security Theater"

Lord Godwin FitzGilbert de Strigoil archergodwin at cableone.net
Wed Apr 18 10:24:35 CDT 2007

Here Here.

Nobody knows yet, exactly how this rule/guideline is going to be finalized. So
all the of "as far as I can tell"s, "in my opinion"s and "I think"s all equate to
Chicken Little telling me the sky is falling.

Now then, I suggest we do as His Majesty has requested and end this genre of
discussion. At least until more solid first hand information is known.

Godwin