[Artemisia] Hard Frost Alert

Sondra Gibson sgibson at edulog.com
Wed Apr 18 15:14:46 CDT 2007

It's very cute.  Looks like a Disney character.  But I'm very worried about
it in this weather.  (not a planned baby, and I'm just not set up for baby
llamas....mom doesn't like the 12x12 stalls that she has access to)  If it
makes it till the weekend I figure it will be out of it's most risky period
- it was born last Sat.  Meanwhile I fret...

Gefjon