[Artemisia] Positive steps; plus the Bog of Bureaucratic Absurdity ; -)

Stephanae Baker stephanae at countryrhoades.net
Wed Apr 18 18:27:48 CDT 2007

About IDing kids, I just wanted to mention (and I hope I'm not
repeating anyone since I'm new on the list) that our Henna Grrrls in
Cote du Ciel volunteered to henna ID on the kids at Estrella War. It
was popular with kids and parents alike, although the word didn't get
around as much as we'd have liked. I can't make promises on their
behalf, but I believe they're willing to do that at any event where
they're merchanting.

Belladonna di Francia