[Artemisia] The sky is falling...

Richard Samul scascot at mac.com
Wed Apr 18 19:34:17 CDT 2007

What about those of us who lived in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan
(the un-official 51st state of Superior)? Our answer to the question
of "What do you do up here during the summer?" is usually "If it
falls on a weekend, we try to have a barbecue."

--
Earc
"We come from the land of the ice and snow..."