[Artemisia] Event Emergency

Allen Hall earlalan at srv.net
Wed Apr 18 20:26:25 CDT 2007

Arwen,

Mst. Juliana's response of dial 911 is good.  While waiting for them to
arrive (which could be a long time given some of our event sites), the
situation will dictate what to do.

There was an event in Silver Keep many years ago where some mundane bad boys
drove through causing some problems.  About 20 fighters "greeted" them with
various rattan weapons.  Bad Boys wisely choose to find easier pickings.

Some of our fighters are indeed warriors.  Should a person attempt to cause
bodily harm to SCA members at an event, I suspect that said warriors would
not stand idly by while waiting for the law enforcement guys to show up....

Just my thoughts.  BTW, I would NOT be standing idly by.....

YIS,

Alan