[Artemisia] Event Emergency

Raymond Garrison alevecrys at bresnan.net
Wed Apr 18 22:54:31 CDT 2007

On the note of event emergencies...

Jashon Faustus and I were working on an joint Sheriff/chirurgeon handbook
that was to cover event emergencies.  We were making guidelines for how to
conduct event emergencies such as mass casualty situations, event
evacuation, initiate amber alerts, when and how to notify police and ems,
contact numbers for poison control and burn units, directions to the nearest
hospital, and so forth.  I would like to continue working with him on this
and would like as much input as possible from the populace as to which
information would be necessary and which office it should fall under.

THL Daneil d'Aurelle
Deputy Kingdom Chirurgeon
Artemisia