[Artemisia] Event Emergency

Redhawk sca_redhawk at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 19 08:38:25 CDT 2007

For those who had attended Gryphon's Fury..
  Do you remember that time when that mundane lady and her son was waiting in their vechile up from the site for her husband.  i believe he was up there hunting or something or another. a couple of mundane guys was giving her a hard time and bothering her.  she came to the encampment for help.  a group of heavy fighers with weapons and i think some in armor walked up there and those guys left.  it was awesome how these fellows went to her aid.  the then king gave each of the heavy's a link from his chain.  one of those things a person never forgets. except, i don't remember who was king. doh!
  Redhawk

morgan wolf <morganblaidddu at yahoo.com> wrote:
  I don't know Your Grace, it kind of depends who is on the receiving end, and *why* they're receiving. I know that in my early years in the SCA I was enough of a drunken loudmouth that you probably would have let them get in a few shots before stopping them, and I would have deserved it more often than not. Now it would be different (don't get drunk at events anymore), at least I hope so.

Morgan
(DISCLAIMER-THIS IS A JOKE)