[Artemisia] Question(s) re risk from system errors; Other positive steps

Terri Elliott terrilelliott at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 19 10:03:04 CDT 2007

Ok - I'm from Arrows' Flight. I've even made my contribution to the Wrack. I love my children and I'm quite fond of the rest of the Wrack. However, there is not enough valluum/alcohol in the world to make me camp in an area dedicated to holding a Kingdom's worth of children. Dear God! The mind boggles to just think of it!
  Asa

morgan wolf <morganblaidddu at yahoo.com> wrote:
  A camping area where EVERYONE has children? I thought we called that "Arrow's Flight"

:-P