[Artemisia] The King & Queen's command

Baron Arnhold bnbarnhold at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 19 10:27:19 CDT 2007

As you view the misty dawn arising over the battlefield.  While you hear a resounding clash as the two armies face each other, archers at the ready, the horses stomping impatiently, the infantry gripping their swords and the Bards crying their exploits.  Or, while you prepare for the wooded heavy fighter battles, the roving rapier rouge tournament, the many archery shoots or sit down to take an interesting class, be sure to remember to drop off your Teddy Bears (or Moose).  Their Majesties have put forth the command to take up a quest and the Pelicans of Artemisia are happy to pick up the gauntlet.  For all those who will be traveling to Arn Hold for the Best Little Army (our showcase event) in May, we ask you to consider a donation of a new stuffed toy Teddy Bear (or moose, or other stuffed animal).......

  OK yes, that was a shameless plug to invite you all to our event.  But it was sent all in good fun, as our true intent is to help bring some joy to the community on behalf of the SCA.  So while we all enjoy the dream we share, let's all share a little joy with others.  Baron Tor and Baroness Rachel (both proud members of the Noble Order of the Pelican) will collect these gifts to give to local children's wards at the hospitals here in Boise.  They will be given in the name of the Society for Creative Anachronism.  So spread the word to everyone you know, encourage them to attend what will be a really fun event, and while they do so to please bring a new Teddy Bear (or Moose) to give to Baron Tor or Baroness Rachel who will see them given to children in need.  Thank you for your generous participation.

  For more event details go to:
  http://www.barony-of-arnhold.org/new/Events/2007/BLA/index.html
  Or see the Barony of Arn Hold web site or link to the event off of the Kingdom Calendar.
  In service to the dream,
  Tor von Butterberg,OP
  Rachel Ravenlock, OP
  Baron and Baroness of Arn Hold

  If you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it!
  Meister Tor and Dame Rachel
  Baron and Baroness of Arn Hold
  (208) 870-7616 or (208) 870-7322
  before 9:00pm MST