[Artemisia] Question(s) re risk from system errors; Other positive steps

Terri Elliott terrilelliott at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 19 11:20:24 CDT 2007

Ahhh, Ahhh, I am speachless. I am without speach. I am wounded, stabbed through the heart that you enjoy seeing me stretched out on the Wrack? Was not the fact that I played space captain, magical unicorn for over an hour (fighter practice before last) not enough for you? What more do you want of me?!? Never mind, I don't want to know. There just isn't enough beer - even with a live in brewer!
  Asa

rayzentz at aim.com wrote:
  And when that fine day arrives, Asa will happily volunteer to watch the entire kingdom's worth of kids, because her mind will no longer be... boggled...?

Padruig, with an evil grin at the thought of his good friend Asa completely surrounded by the Horde