[Artemisia] Question(s) re risk from system errors; Other positivesteps

Terri Elliott terrilelliott at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 19 11:23:09 CDT 2007

BECKY LEISHMAN <leishman10 at msn.com> wrote:    RE:

And when that fine day arrives, Asa will happily volunteer to watch the entire kingdom's worth of kids, because her mind will no longer be... boggled...?

Answer.
Yeah but we'll have to make sure she hasn't been dipping into the ale prior, or we will have problem # 75 on our hands (grins and ducks for cover)

  Ohhhhh, you are evil, evil people (granted I like that in a person) but trust me, I would need all the ale. That way I wouldn't be able to run fast enough to escape from your evil designs on my sanity - the tiny bit I have
  Asa