[Artemisia] Henna IDs?

Angela Zentz allegretza at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 19 20:36:38 CDT 2007

Work with what you have.  Put on household insignia, personal insignia, whatever that you feel will be able to identify your kids and that others can recognize as well.  As long as we all use the same design each time, we will all learn who belongs to whom and where to return lost kids (if needed).  It could be a purple dragon...the point is that everyone would know that purple dragon kids belong to you.

  What about those of us who don't live in a Barony?