[Artemisia] Henna IDs?

Angela Zentz allegretza at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 20 08:57:56 CDT 2007

Get me the fabric and what you want, and I will sew them together...possibly be done by Uprising.
  I can see it now....
       "It was the blonde girl in purple and yellow"--that would discribe probably 5 or 6 in our Shire!!

  Allegretza

Ellisif in Sleggja <elsbet1 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  There's nothing I'd like better than to see all 30+ kids in our Shire run around Uprising wearing Shire colors! Hmmm....

--E