[Artemisia] Sashes and tabards and belt favors, OH MY!

Megen/Phoebe hlmegen at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 20 13:03:25 CDT 2007

I made my two boys little favors that they must wear at all times at events.  They have a dolphin and a grey oak leaf on the front and their names are written on the back.  If they decide to take their belts off then they tie the favors around their arm.  It took them a little while to get used to the idea that they couldn't take them off, but they learned.

  Megen

Dame Theodora <damethea at inbox.com> wrote:
  This has turned into quite a discussion of how to identify kids. Were we trying to come up with a consensus, or just throwing ideas around? different ideas may work for different groups and different ages, but I think the idea is sound.

none of these ideas will work if the kids don't wear them and if people can't identify them.

:)
~thea