[Artemisia] Planning on Pennsic?

darlene jensen darleneteresa69 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 22 12:01:27 CDT 2007

Greetings unto the Populace of Artemisia,

  For those planning on attending Pennsic War this year, July 27 through
August 12, here are a few items that need to be completed.

  Pre-registration.  If you do not pre-register, you will not be camping in
Artemisia.  Since we are not a principle Kingdom, Artemisia is alloted a
small parcel of land.  If we exceed that amount with pre-registrations then
we will be alloted more (225 sq ft per person).
  In the "camping with" write KINGDOM OF ARTEMISIA ROYAL.  Anything else
will allot the land somewhere else.
Pre-registration mailed USPS needs post marked no later than May 15, 2007.
Pre-registration on-line needs completed no later than June 15, 2007.

  Master Connor is the Land Stewart, once you've pre-registered, please
provide the footprint of your pavilion to mstconnor AT comcast DOT net.

  Get your friends to go and ride together.  This helps cut down on the cost
plus it gives you someone to talk to.

  Their Majesties plan on arriving at Pennsic at the beginning of War week.
War week starts on August 3.  This is when all the battles begin!

Please spread the news!  Cross-post to other groups!  Put this in your
newsletter.  Get the word out!

In Service,

HL Daria de Salamanca
Principle Lady in Waiting