[Artemisia] Got Garb?

Kim Rule kimrule at cableone.net
Sun Apr 22 17:27:34 CDT 2007

I was cleaning out a tote, trying to determine what I have to make for
our camping even of the year.and low and behold.I have garb I can't use!
I have a couple of men's bog dresses.I have one that I made for my son
when he was a little over 5 feet tall and chunky, I have a cotton shirt
I made for my son, and a hood I made for him.in other words.e-mail me
privately if you need garb.  I would be perfectly happy to do a little
bartering!!!

I need mugs and plates for feast gear.I'd love to make a trade!

Lady Una