[Artemisia] Groups in Wyoming.........

Michael the Loud hanhebin at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 23 08:58:02 CDT 2007

> The sponsoring group is whatever group is closest
> ... in this case, likely the group in Billings.
>  (Bronze Helm.)

When I was with a group in West Yellowstone, MT a guy
name a David Laconte moved to Mammoth Hot Springs.
David's schedule was such so he never could make it
down to any of our fighter practices but you could
give him a try because Mammoth is about 1 hour from
you in Cody. (I think Bronzehelm is 2 hours and Lander
is 2 1/2 hours from Cody.)

Hope that helps.
Michael