[Artemisia] Arts and Sciences / Collegium Feast

Sam Risho qadidahoud at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 23 10:05:19 CDT 2007

Greetings All,

This is a reminder to please make reservations for the feast coming up in a few weeks in the Barony of Sentinels Keep for A&S/Collegium, which will be on May 5th.

The feast I am planning will be traditional Italian, made with old world cooking styles.  I encourage all to come and enjoy!!

Please let me know ahead of time, if you have any dietary restrictions.

I am collecting the feast reservations, please email them directly to me qadidahoud at yahoo.com or call 406-370-7435.

I hope to see you all in BSK shortly!!

Thank you,

~Dahoud