[Artemisia] Groups in Wyoming.........

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Mon Apr 23 11:39:19 CDT 2007

morgan wolf wrote:
> Hate to be the spoiler of fun, but...
>
> the zip codes for cody currently belong to the Outlands.  ANy group froming there belongs to the Outlands, unless both Kingdom Seneschals, both Crowns, and the Society Seneschal all agree to a land swap, say Cody for Aspen, for instance.
>
> Morgan,  sometimes known as the Zip Code Guy

When some of the people from Cody came up here to Bronzehelm for
12th Night, I knew a couple of them as they had lived in Lander when that
group was a little more active and trying to be the Shire of Sinking Waters.

I was told that they were in negotiation with the Kingdom of the Outlands
and the Kingdom of Artemisia and the BoD to get the Kingdom lines changed
so that Cody would go to Artemisia. Seems that the closest active Outlands
group they knew of was over 4 hours away and we are only 2, so to them
it was a 'no-brainer'. I don't have any other information or word, but it is
a possibility that a geographic change is in the works.

Baroness Shauna